Message from Jim Craven:
Dear Friends, I have been ill for some time and also working on bringing all sorts of levels of investigations down on to this cesspool of corruption throughout Clark County and various public and private-sector entities from the outside at federal and other levels of scrutiny and sophisticated investigatory techniques the likes of which the local inbred yokels cannot imagine.
The issues and evidence being raised by Traci and Guy are real; they have suffered reprisals as have I and others I know. But these subterranean creatures, frightened mostly old white men, a few women also but these types are mostly patriarchal, smugly proud of their white skin they had nothing to do with, terrified of change and terrified of being outed when their own power-structures and mechanisms, along with their nothing resumes, get outed along with their serial crimes. These creatures could not get any kind of decent work in any free, fair and open competition; they need the likes of the Masons, Rotary, certain churches, and certain public-sector officials, to rig their bids for rigged contracts, place their half-wit minions in public-sector jobs, and plot and scheme how to keep some kind of “Happy Days” from the 1950s (when the “coloreds” knew their place and were not seen on tv except as servants) kind of little Podunk town and proud of it.
It is time for those who have had experiences and have documents related to the Vancouver Police, Clark County Sheriff’s Office, Clark County Prosecutor’s office, Vancouver FBI, Portland FBI, Seattle U.S. Attorney’s Office, Mayor Tim Leavitt, Vancouver Rotary, Vancouver Masons, Vancouver Mormons, Ft. Vancouver Trust, Washington Education Association or NEA, Washington Human Rights, EEOC, Washington Court of Appeals Division II, Governor Inslee, AG’s office, any AAGs of the AG office, Clark College Board of Trustees, Miller-Nash law firm, Washington Employment Security, any faculty at Clark College, Washington State Auditor, and others.
We will be setting up a special site to gather, collate and analyze for patterns and networks, documents, stories, evidence, submissions from diverse cases that have common denominators in terms of conspirators, cover-ups, networks, same players and tradecraft.
While I have been away, I have not been off the job of exposing and bringing to justice the serial corruption and corrupt ones in Clark County and elsewhere where I have evidence of crimes that I and anyone who encounters it as I did is duty-bound to report as I have tried over and over to do. Real people continue to be harmed as long as these cover-ups continue. Time to rip this place wide open with public records requests, depositions in lawsuits, discovery, all lawful means to drag these corrupt scum out of their hiding places.
We have evidence over and over of innocents framed by rotten cops and prosecutors only to be exonerated after many years. I know from personal experience that there at rotten cops and worse in the local law enforcement, courts, FBI and government. They tried to pay me off with $100,000 to walk and not expose perjury and worse. It did not work then and never will.
Clark County Commissioners, Vancouver City Councilmen, and Clark County Legislators~
During a time of year that many spend in the comfort of their homes, with a festive atmosphere, enjoying the company of friends and family, and reflecting on the blessings of the past year, as well as hopes for prosperity in a New Year, a wrongfully convicted man spends his third Christmas separated from the family that he loves. This message contains verifiable indictments that will prove the innocence of John Garrett Smith. This an opportunity for decision-makers to act sooner rather than later.
PREVIOUSLY SUPPRESSED EVIDENCE OF MALICIOUS PROSECUTION RESULTING IN A CONVICTION FOR A CRIME THAT DID NOT OCCUR CLARK COUNTY CASE #13-1-01035-6
STATE V. JOHN GARRETT SMITH:
1. Defendants iPhone was accessed, settings were changed, and information was deleted while in VPD possession hours after arrest. GPS data as well as over 3000 emails were deleted without authorization or a warrant.
2. “Inadvertent” voicemail recording alleged by VPD to have been found on the iPhone has been verified through audio analysis to be a highly-edited falsification.
3. VPD chain of custody regarding physical evidence used during trial verifies that the iPhone was checked out of the evidence facility 17 months before trial by Detective Sandra Aldridge and was never returned. It was not used in trial and its whereabouts is still in question today.
4. CD admitted into evidence as the official recording copy to be used at trial was not checked out for trial, according to the chain of custody. Instead, a copy of the recording was used that had never been entered into evidence.
5. VPD Detective Sandra Aldridge acted as lead investigator, assistant prosecutor, primary State’s witness and gave perjured testimony as an unqualified digital forensics expert.
6. Suppressed photos of the defendant’s hands taken hours after incident indicated no blood or injury on his hands or body despite reports by alleged victim that he had “pummeled her punching bag style with both fists.” DNA lab results (hidden throughout trial, but uncovered post-conviction) indicate that the victim’s DNA (blood) WAS NOT found to be on defendant’s clothes, shoes, person or vehicle.
7. SW Washington Medical Center reports confirm minimal injury, and dispute any serious or life-threatening injury occurred based on extensive physical exam & numerous MRI reports NOT ENTERED INTO TRIAL RECORD.
8. Patient was cleared for release from the hospital within 36 hours. Medical billing indicates victim only spent one night in the hospital in contrast to Prosecutor Jennifer Nugent’s claim under oath of a five day hospital stay during which alleged victim fought for her life.
9. Medical reports in the month following the June 2nd incident detail the alleged victim returning to Emergency Departments repeatedly with a variety of complaints. After being sent home numerous times, she was admitted for observation (ie- victim reports to ED at Legacy June 16, is seen and sent home; returns June 17, is seen and sent home; returns June 18th, is admitted for observation overnight and then sent home). This pattern is repeated other times in medical record yet Prosecutor Nugent mischaracterizes these events as “ongoing, life-threatening injuries.”
10. Prosecutor Nugent submitted multiple falsified State’s subpoena lists over a twelve month period to include MDs and other medical providers whose testimony would have revealed the information provided in #7-9 above. FOIA records requests submitted to the prosecutor’s office records officer, Mindy Lamberton earlier this year indicate no record could be found to verify that the witnesses on the list (who did not appear or testify at trial) received subpoenas alleged to have been sent by former Deputy Prosecutor, Jennifer Nugent.
PLEASE READ A MORE IN-DEPTH DESCRIPTION OF THIS TRAVESTY: GARRETT SMITH’S 7.8 MOTION FOR RELIEF FROM JUDGEMENT SUBMITTED TO CLARK COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE ROBERT A LEWIS ON NOVEMBER 30TH, 2015.
REQUEST FOR RELIEF FROM JUDGEMENT
John Garrett Smith is a brilliant engineer, entrepreneur and inventor who suffers from Asperger’s Syndrome. Prior to the incident of June 2nd he was targeted by individuals who had financial motive to falsely accuse him of criminal activity. The actions taken in connection with his intellectual and proprietary property beginning the day following Garrett Smith’s arrest are a testament to this, and, as everything written in this correspondence, can be proven as fact. To date, during his incarceration, Garrett Smith has been swindled out of more than $1 million.
This is not the first wrongful conviction in Clark County. A tragic mistake was made that demands immediate action. Please help to correct this wrong. Thank you.
OTHER PARALLEL CASES: SAME KINDS OF ALLEGED OFFENSES, TRADECRAFT AND PLAYERS: